Background

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 5

Day 5 is our last technique day.  The week sure went fast.  I had some prior commitments so I was not able to do the techniques until after the weekend.  Day 5 was all about Alcohol Inks and Yupo.  I thought I had seen almost everything alcohol inks could do but boy was I wrong.

Here are the new techniques I learned from Day 5:

Alcohol Ink Stamped Resist on Yupo




Alcohol Ink Texture Resist on Yupo
 



















Alcohol Ink Faded Layers on Yupo 




















Alcohol Ink Painting on Yupo




















Alcohol Ink Liquid Landscapes on Yupo




















Alcohol Ink Splattered Florals on Yupo



1 comment:

Marianne said...

Looks like you were having fun! Love how your technique tags turned out. I loved playing with these new to me alcohol inks and yupo. I'm hoping I can play a little more today.