Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 2

Today we went over Distress Paint and Resist Techniques.  A couple of these I had done before but it is always good to have a refresher.  I wish I had more time to spend on this so I could make great projects like some of the other attendees but somebody has to work.  Without further ado, here are the techniques for Day 2

Distress Paint Resist

Distress Paint Lifting

Distress Stain Rub Resist

Distress Luminous Mica (Wish you could see the shine in person)

Distress Marker Spritzed Watercolor

I love the fall colors in the Spritzed Watercolor and the design in the Distress Paint Resist.  The Distress Luminous Mica technique leaves a beautiful sheen to the project and the picture doesn't do it justice.  

I love Tim Holtz and he is a great teacher as well as designer,  

Until tomorrow.




No comments: